• Sump drain to capture diverted greywater
• Low power recovery pump (requires mains connection or solar power)
• Three stackable DEWdrop treatment chambers
• Elevated water storage
• Space for vertical planting
• Natural filter media
• Easy-to-maintain backwash valve
60% of the average household water (from showers, baths and basins) produces greywater that can be re-used for toilet flushing or watering the garden.
Each DEWdrop unit has a treatment capacity of 250 litres per day, saving you 7 500 litres per month, reducing your municipal water bill by as much as R600 per month (up to R7200 a year)*.
*Based on a combined water and sanitation tariff of R60/kl
For more information and to start saving water please email email@example.com